For up to date information on the 100th Anniversary Tau Kappa Pig Dinner please visit our 100th Anniversary page at onfiji.net/100
The 100th Annual Tau Kappa Pig Dinner is just around the corner and has been confirmed for Saturday November 12th, 2022 in The Great Hall at Hart House. It’s not just a dinner! This year’s celebration will be a weekend long series of Fraternal activities starting on the Friday evening.
WHEN: Friday November 11 & Saturday November 12, 2022
- Tau Kappa FIJI House 45 Madison Ave.;
- Madison Ave Pub; and,
- The Great Hall at Hart House
WHO: All Brothers in Phi Gamma Delta – Check out who’s attending- click here
HOW MUCH: $130 for all Hart House and 45 Madison Ave activities ($155 after September 12th)
WHAT: A weekend of festivities and celebrations.
- Friday and Saturday Open House at 45 Madison Ave.
- Friday is Maddy Night. An evening of dinner, pool, reminiscing and Brotherhood at the Madison Avenue Pub.
- Saturday – Philanthropy Event at the Scott Mission and Daily Bread Food Bank
- Saturday Formal Meeting in the Music Room at Hart House – 3:30
- Followed by Cocktails in the Great Hall and dinner at 7:00
It is time to start contacting your closest brothers to make plans to be sure to attend this once in a lifetime event! Tickets for the 100th pig dinner are available now at https://onfiji.net/product-category/tk-100. More details will be available in the coming months. Visit onfiji.net/100 for up to date information on what’s happening and who’s attending! We will keep you updated on any COVID-19 restrictions as necessary.